Average Temperatures in Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
- The annual mean temperature in Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile is a little cool at 8.2 degrees Celsius (46.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 11.6 °C (20.9°F) which is a low range.
- January is the hottest month (mild) having an average temperature of 13.6 degrees Celsius (56.48 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is very cool having a mean temperature of 2 degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
- Bariloche, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 490.8 kms (305 miles) N
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNE
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) NE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 436.1 kms (271 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) ESE
- Chico, Chile - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 526.7 kms (327.3 miles) S