| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coyhaique-Teniente Vida in April is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 114.3mm (4.5in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Coyhaique-Teniente Vida April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Coyhaique-Teniente Vida:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 490.8 kms (305 miles) N
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNE
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) NE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 436.1 kms (271 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) ESE
- Chico, Chile - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 526.7 kms (327.3 miles) S